Tivoli Model One Radio
Tivoli Model One Radio
Tivoli Audio’s signature design is synonymous with quality. The iconic Model One pairs classic style with radio clarity and impressive sound. The effortless functionality for iOS devices and AM/FM radio makes this a must-have unit, fitting seamlessly into any room in the house.
The iconic Model One lets you listen to your favourite AM/FM stations or the music on your iPhone/iPod with superb quality and clarity.
The handmade wood cabinet is not only aesthetically pleasing – it’s the ideal acoustically inert speaker housing, ensuring the delivery of powerful, dynamic sound. A heavy-magnet, long-throw driver is mated to a frequency contouring circuit that automatically adjusts output over half-octave increments, resulting in musically accurate tonal balance and bass response. With a tuner that is capable of bringing clarity to many of the weakest stations, the Tivoli Audio Model One’s impeccable sound quality will leave listeners in awe.
With such impressive capabilities it’s almost surprising how easy the Model One is to use – set-up is completed in an instant. It’s available in a range of cool colours, so you’re sure to find the right one to suit your home décor.
“It has great build quality and excellent sound quality, and its design ensures it feels great to use.”
(PC Mag Australia)
"A fine tabletop radio that looks as good as it sounds."
With such easy access to precise, dynamic sound and a smart design that fits comfortably into any room, the Model One is the best radio you can get, and the only one you’ll ever need.
- High quality AM/FM table radio.
- Receiving Bands: FM 87.5 to 108MHz; AM 522 to 1629kHz 9k step (Australia)
- In-built AM and FM antennas - external antenna may be required in remote/difficult areas.
- High-performance full-range 75mm (3") long-throw driver.
- Rear ported cabinet for enhanced bass response.
- 5-to-1 ratio analogue tuning dial for accurate tuning.
- Furniture-grade hand-crafted high gloss wood cabinet.
- Mini-jack audio input for connecting an external source like an iPod® or MP3 player.
- Line level output for recording or to connect to the aux input of a hi-fi amplifier.
- 3.5mm Mini-Jack headphone output.
- AC Power - 230-240Volt/50Hz input.
- DC Input - 12 Volt.
- Dimensions: 11.43cm (H) x 21.27cm (W) x 13.34cm (D)
- 3” full range speaker
- 5:1 ratio analogue tuning dial
- AC/DC operation
- Amber tuning
- LED Auxiliary input
- Bass port
- Furniture-grade wood cabinet
- Henry Kloss analogue AM/FM tuner
- Jack for external AM/FM antenna
- Record output
- Stereo headphone output